Why get involved in Voluntary Arts Week?
- To grow your group – If you’re looking to attract new members, Voluntary Arts Week is the perfect opportunity to profile your group and get more people involved in your activities.
- To raise your profile – The extra exposure brought about by this special week can help raise your group’s profile in the local media, potentially boosting participant and audience numbers.
- To celebrate your achievements – Groups work hard all year round, both behind the scenes and in front, and this is a chance to come together and celebrate all that you’ve achieved.
- To feel part of something – Knowing that you’re part of a nationwide event celebrating the arts and crafts reminds us all that we’re part of something bigger. A warm feeling inside is distinctly possible.
- To help boost the voluntary arts nationwide – The more groups and individuals who take part in Voluntary Arts Week, the bigger message it sends to local and national decision-makers about the importance of arts and crafts activity. So let’s make it a big one!
Check out our step by step guide to running a Voluntary Arts Week event: