We will be publicising Voluntary Arts Week far and wide in the run up to May so if you have a creative event planned to take place between 11 – 19 May, make sure you list it on our ‘What’s on‘ page!
Below is a list of information that you will need to have at hand in order to submit your event:
- Event name
- Time (from and to)
- Venue (must include postcode and a website if appropriate)
- Event description (this should include details about what format your event will take, the age range it will cater for, plus any accessibility notes etc. You can also include some information about your group more generally.)
- Price – is this event free or is there a cost per person Is booking required or is this a drop in event?
- Contact details (please include at least one form of contact i.e. telephone number/email and a website is relevant)
- Images/logos - please note when submitting an event you will be asked to upload an image. In order for the image up-loader to work your file must be 72 dpi / 800×800 pixels . If you are having trouble or your file is too big, simply upload your image to http://imm.io/ and copy & paste the URL into your event description before submitting. When verifying your event we can then upload the images for you.
Ready to submit your event?
Go to the ‘What’s on‘ page and select the green ‘+ Post Your Event’ button on the right hand side to add your details.
Your event must be verified by a member of the Voluntary Arts Week Team before it goes live, please allow up to 48 hours for this. If you encounter any problems please contact email@example.com
Experiencing problems with submitting your event? Please email full event details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will upload it for you.
We look forward to promoting your event as part of Voluntary Arts Week 2013!