We will be publicising Voluntary Arts Week far and wide in the run up to May so if you have a creative event planned to take place between 9 – 18 May, make sure you list it* on our ‘What’s on‘ page!
*Please note: the Voluntary Arts Week website is currently being re-developed. An events submission function will be launched soon that will allow you to register your event. In the meantime please see below for details of the information we need from you.
- Event name
- Time (from and to)
- Venue (must include postcode and a website if appropriate)
- Event description (this should include details about what format your event will take, the age range it will cater for, plus any accessibility notes etc. You can also include some information about your group more generally.)
- Price – is this event free or is there a cost per person Is booking required or is this a drop in event?
- Contact details (should include at least one form of contact i.e. telephone number/email and a website is relevant)
- Images/logos - please note when submitting an event you will be asked to upload an image. In order for the image up-loader to work your file must be 72 dpi / 800×800 pixels . If you are having trouble or your file is too big, simply upload your image to http://imm.io/ and copy & paste the URL into your event description before submitting. When verifying your event we can then upload the images for you.
Ready to submit your event?
The events submission and listing function will be launched soon, in the meantime, if you have an event that you would like to register, please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your event must be verified by a member of the Voluntary Arts Week Team before it goes live, please allow up to 48 hours for this. If you encounter any problems please contact email@example.com
We look forward to promoting your event as part of Voluntary Arts Week 2014!